Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Delivery and Sales
Delivery and sale of the private company
Fancy bvba (Almas Jewellery)
Address: Appelmansstraat 25-27
2018 ANTWERP – BELGIUM
1. GENERAL AND APPLICATION
The following terms and conditions shall apply for all contracts between the customer and Almas Jewellery about the delivery of goods, which are ordered on our online shop www.almas-jewellery.com
(1)The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password and for restricting access to its computer to prevent unauthorized access to its account. The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under its account or password.
(2) The customer should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform Almas Jewellery immediately if it has any reason to believe that its password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
(3) The customer shall ensure that the details which are provided to Almas Jewellery are correct and complete. The customer shall inform Almas Jewellery immediately of any changes to the information that has been provided at the time of registration.
3. CONCLUSION AND SUBJECT MATTER OF CONTRACT
(1) Products are displayed and/or presented on our webshop www.almas-jewellery.com.
(2) The customer places the order by carrying out the following steps:
(a) Select product(s) and “add to bag”.
(b) Select “view Cart” to see detailed information of the products to be purchased and finally proceed with the purchase click on “Final Checkout”.
(c) Enter all personal information and click on “Continue”.
(e) Choose payment method and enter all credit card details.
(3) After placing an order, Almas Jewellery will send an email to the customer, which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order. This email does not constitute the acceptance of the offer.
(4) Almas Jewellery accepts the offer either by shipping the products to the address provided by the customer or by confirming the shipping by an email. The contract has not been concluded before Almas Jewellery has accepted the offer.
4. PRICES AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
(1) Almas Jewellery products can only be purchased through Almas Jewellery’s official webshop or in our store in Antwerp.
(2) All prices stated on the online-shop are in Euros and inclusive 21% Belgian VAT.
Shipping costs are not included. For detailed shipping costs, see § 5 below.
(3) For payments we accept Bancontact, Visa, Mastercard, American express, Ideal, Paypal and Sofort.
(1) Products which are “on stock” will be delivered inside Belgium and the EU within 7 working days and outside the EU within 14 working days.
(2) For products which are “out of stock” the delivery period can be up to 8 weeks in case of delivery inside Belgium and the EU. In case of delivery outside the EU, the delivery period can be up to 10 weeks.
(a) If the customer orders several items and one or more of the ordered items are currently out of stock, we will not ship the goods until each of the ordered items is back in stock again. The delivery time in that case may take up to eight weeks for customers within the EU and up to 10 weeks for customers who are located outside the EU.
(3) Both inside and outside Belgium, all products will be delivered by the carrier DHL, BPOST, POSTNL or GLS. Above 2500 Euro they will be insured and delivered with DHL, outside EU with Malca-Amit.
(4) The shipping costs depend on the customer’s location:
(a) place of delivery inside Belgium: 15.00 Euro
(b) place of delivery inside Netherlands or Luxemburg: 25.00 Euro
(c) place of delivery inside EU: on demand depending on country
(d) place of delivery outside EU: on demand depending on country
(e) surcharge may be applicable depending from carrier and all amounts above 2500 Euro
(5) Almas Jewellery will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
(6) The risk of loss or damages will not pass to the customer until the goods have been delivered to the customer.
6. RETURNED GOODS
(1) Items bought on sale are not returnable for exchange or refund. All sales are final.
(2) The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused goods within 14 days (but not items bought on sale). Goods should be returned in their original packaging where relevant. They are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return. The 14-days-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail, fax), but in any event no earlier than the goods have been received by the customer. In order to comply with the 14-days-period, it shall be sufficient for the products in question to have been dispatched as new and unused within this period. The customer is entitled to return goods to a Almas Jewellery store.
(3) In the event of the return of the products, any services and products received, and any profit derived there from, shall be returned.
(4) Almas Jewellery will only cover shipping costs incurred in returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error.
(5) Articles can only be returned in case they are still welded and packed in their original hygiene slips and/or packages. Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights. We only refund to the credit card that was used to place the order – this is to prevent fraud!
7. RETENTION OF TITLE
Almas Jewellery retains title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full.
8. WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
(1) Almas Jewellery will give a two-year guarantee on all products. (2) The used stones and other natural raw materials and products are not defective in case of insignificants deviations in form, shape, colour and weight within accepted standards of natural products due to raw materials.
9. DATA PROTECTION
(1) Almas Jewellery is entitled to collect, process and use our customers data in accordance with applicable GDPR data protection law.
(2) Almas Jewellery will only use the customers data for purpose which the data are provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer.
(3) If necessary for the processing of payment, Almas Jewellery will transfer the customers payment data to the credit institute which is instructed with the payment.
As far as Almas Jewellery refers or set up links to any other website Almas Jewellery does not assume any liability for the completeness, the correctness or the data protection of the respective websites’ content.
11. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
(1) The contract shall be governed by the laws of Belgium.
(2) Exclusive place of jurisdiction for any dispute arising out or in connection with this contract is Antwerp.
(3) In case that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid, void or not legally enforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.